Sunday, May 30, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

Sometimes I think about my life and I think about how aLLLLLLLLLLLLLL my stinkin life I've had goals and known what I wanted to do and then I grow up and it's like wait I didn't really want that HOLD ON what do I even want and normally I'm okay until someone asks me what I want to be when I grow up.

How come I knew what I wanted to be when I grew up when I was 7, but I don't know any more?

I know I have to have patience and faith and stuff but oh man sometimes IT WOULD BE SO NICE to just get a glimpse like God tells me hey Anna okay here's how it's gonna go

This is when you will get married

This is who. He's really great, really.

This is what's gonna happen when you graduate.

And you're going to be really really happy

I guess that's the only thing I can count on. I DON'T KNOW what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna go out in the real world and meet people. I'm gonna experience life. And the one thing that's sure? I'm gonna be happy.

1 comment:

  1. And then she disappeared.

    There's a saying in some place in the world that shallow water splashes the loudest. Well, that doesn't really apply here, but there's another saying somewhere in the world that big bowls take the longest to fill--meaning that it sometimes takes people with great talent the longest to figure out what they want to do--maybe partly because while they're figuring it out, they're doing so many other wonderful things (that they want to do).

    Hope you're doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete