Saturday, January 29, 2011

Confessions

I wear a Hello Kitty onesie to bed.

I sometimes break the ten-second rule. Especially with dessert.

I listen to Justin Bieber. And I like it. Mostly to work out. But still.

I often break into dance in my bedroom while I'm getting ready. Especially if the Black Eyed Peas come up on my playlist. This occurs with varying amounts of clothes on.

I have a skinny mirror. Sometimes I pretend it is the real one, and that the other one is a fat mirror.

Asian stereotypes are some of the few that I still laugh at. I'm working on it.

I once beat all the levels of Sally's Spa on my iPod touch. It's not as easy as it sounds.

I dream of going to Harry Potter Land. I'm seriously considering it as a potential honeymoon spot.

I have a miniature version of la Virgen Guadalupe (Maria) on my keychain. I think she brings me luck.

I have a bigger celebrity crush on Jack Black than Brad Pitt.

I actually like grammar. And balancing chemistry equations.

4 comments:

  1. i looove you! and this is hilarous and YOU! lol wheres a picture of you and i maybe you need a blog on how much you love me lol jj :) but this made me laugh, SO glad i have internet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right Laur-laur. We need a picture of just us 2. Consider it done. I will write a blog post about you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen the hello kitty onesie with my own eyes... one word.... Yowser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHA!!!Your confessions are so enjoyable and colorful for such a conservative "good girl" No wonder I can't get enough time with you! Love you!!! PS-Don't give away all your secrets ;)mwaaaa

    ReplyDelete