Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Real World and Anna Fantasy World (both constructed) COLLIDE!

So... hippie girl is really growing on me. I mean like really. Today I went to the library to print off my paper before class and I saw her. She was sitting cross-legged on a bench with her hippie boyfriend and smiled and waved at me. But that's not why I like her the most...

We were in class today and the girl doing her presentation brought cookies (props for cookie girl. I gotta get more creative with these names). Anyway, she had a big bowl of them and was about to start passing them on our side of the room when Texas girl yelled out, "Start them over here!" We all moaned as the delicious looking cookies were stolen from our grasp. Hippie girl looked down and mumbled under her breath, "Texas girl strikes again."

I nearly fell out of my seat.

I looked at her and said, "Did you just call her 'Texas girl'?"

"Yeah, I can't remember her name," she said, and we chuckled together.

Only she didn't know why I was really chuckling.

Could my life get any awesomer?

2 comments:

  1. Love the parenthetical in the title. It fits the post perfectly! You crack me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you give people in your class nick names! My friend Megan and I used to do that all the time. There was a kid we called The Founding Father because his name sounded like John Hancock and he always wore red, white, and blue to class so he was very patriotic. Then there were the (something) Brothers. They weren't really brothers but they were friends and agreed on everything. Having interesting (and sometimes crazy) people in your classes are totally what makes school so much fun!

    Additionally, Hippie Girl sounds amazing. I want to be her friend.

    ReplyDelete