Thursday, July 7, 2011

Random

You know what is an overused word? Random.

"No one tells us, girls who don't go on dates, that remembering can be almost as good as what actually happens."

"Father, Father, Father help us
Send some guidance from above"

"So excuse me forgetting, but these things I do;
you see I've forgotten, if they're green, or they're blue.
Anyway, the thing is, what I really mean...
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen."

"To love another person... is to see the face of God"

"Love doesn't hurt, so I know I'm not falling in love, I'm just falling to pieces."

"I'm through accepting limits, 'cause someone says they're so."

"Did I say something way too honest that made you run and hide, like a scared little boy?"

I wonder if any of this makes sense out of context. Enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to think I caught a few quotes... Les Miserables? Okay, so just one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Anna in love? (This is SO out of context for me.) P.S. love the quotes. Especially the "Father, Father, Father help us / send some guidance from above ... " Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was in love!... I was just really tired last night. Haha. Crazy stuff happens when I'm tired...

    ReplyDelete