Monday, December 20, 2010

Who wants boring friends?

So, for my blog project I had to get consent from the people I interviewed to save their interviews in the BYU folklore archive. I was expecting just a "I give my permission" normal kind of thing, but I was very entertained by the various responses I received:

I,_____________________, give Anna (Insert correct spelling of [last name] here) full consent and permission to disclose any and all information and responses collected from me both during our interview and in any other informal discussions that she may consider relevant.

* * *

Dear Anna,

You may use the interview from me about blogging for whatever.

Sincerely,

_____________________


* * *

I, _____________________ The First, hereby bequeath my right to complain, demand money, or in any other way be a pooface in regards to an interview I granted one Anna [Last Name]. In so doing I present her with full right and freedom to utilize my well primed prose in any manner she see's fit. I do however reserve the right to put on a pouty face should said interview make me look less than stellar ;)

Most Sincerely,

_____________________ The First


* * *

I,_____________________, being on this day, the 15 of December of 2010, fully conscious of my actions and in possession of all my metaphorical marbles, do grant Anna [Last Name] the right to publish my answers and any information conveyed in our interview, in whatever media she sees fit (barring only the burlesque and Times Magazine).

* * *

Thanks for making life interesting, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment