Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Making History

I had to read Barack Obama's speech on race for one of my classes...

AND I LOVED IT.

Seriously, amazing. This is history in the making, my friends. I don't care what you think about his political actions, he has a way with words and has definitely made progress in the area of race relations and understanding. I recommend to every person, especially every American, this speech:

"A More Perfect Union"

<3 br="">
Let's fill the world with love and understanding.

1 comment:

  1. This is a perfect example of the exact reason I've been so impressed with Obama, since back before he was even a presidential candidate: he has the ability and the desire to see many sides of an issue, to tell it like it is, and to talk about real solutions instead of spouting off sound bites that don't get us anywhere. Thanks for sharing! Have you read the speech he gave the day after mid-term elections? Its a good one too.

    ReplyDelete