Saturday, January 30, 2010

Raw

So, Alexander and I were having fun typing back and forth on my computer the other night and I was reading it again and thought some of the parts were quite entertaining... some clips:

Happy Birthday Alexander! In... like 17 days you will be DUH DUH DUHHHNNNNNN
23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what is so special about 23?
You are a year closer to being as cool as me.
rude.
sometimes you are borderline mean.
At least it's only borderline.
Jesus Christ said---you are either hot or cold, but if you are luke warm, aka borderline, He will spew you out of His mouth!
Harsh bro
The guilty take the truth to be hard.
Satan quotes scripture.
Satan doesn't use real scipture.
Scipture? I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with that word. Yeah he does... just out of context
Ya, not real scripture.

. . .

Jesus is awesome.
That is using the word correctly actually.
really?
how do you use it incorrectly?
My shorts are awesome.
so you have to use it with a person?
Well it comes from the word "awe" so it has to be something like REALLY worthy of awe, you know?
where'd you learn that?
I'm an English major. I like words
so does jason mraz.
he has a song about words.
and rhyming words and reading pages and pages and pages of more words, more words than i have ever heard.

. . .

haha, who ever made up the sound of a laugh?
haha
Babies do it. I think it's just natural. Or maybe they copy people when they hear it.
ya i think its natural too.
so
So. I have to leave in 8 minutes. I almost forgot about that whole curfew thing.
ya and that whole getting booted thing
twitch.
right at 12
like exactly.
Lame! I suppose I should get going then. Thanks for reminding me. And the espagueti.
thanks for being here
and for cutting the veggies.
they were delish.
thanks for being in my life.
thanks for living.
YOU CAN THank my mom for that one
you used to only be a zygote.
It's true. I've grown so much. I owe her a lot.
whats up with excluding your dad?
It's true, he is a vital part of me living also.
not only vital
essential
integral
necessary
impokokokokok
important
ok
i get it
and then there was none
Not sure what that's supposed to mean
its a book

No comments:

Post a Comment