Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Celebrity Look-Alikes

So... I know these Celebrity look-alike generator thingys are really just to make people feel better about themselves by saying "Wow look how much I look like this really hot movie star" OR even better having someone else say "Oh you are so much prettier than them" ... but I did it anyway.

At least I'm honest, eh?

Here were my results:

1. Jennifer Love Hewitt (the only one I'm proud of)



2. Gackt (Okay I lied. I'm proud of this one too. He's very pretty)



3. Katharine Hepburn (Not my favorite Hepburn... but will do)



4. Roy Dupuis (I know, uncanny, isn't it???)



5. Clara Bow (Kind of creepy.. but I think we have the same headband)



6. Amy Weber (apparently she's some kind of WWE Diva... haha... yeah, right)



Lesson learned? There is fun to be had and time to be wasted on these fairly inaccurate celebrity matching websites. Also: I'm just happy to be pretty little me.

No comments:

Post a Comment