Sunday, May 3, 2009

California Dreamin'

Okay, this isn't actually a picture of a beach in California, but it looks really enticing. And I'm sure there are equally as enticing beaches in California too, right? Anyway, ever since planting the idea in my head of going to California, it keeps sounding more and more wonderful. I've been to California twice before, and loved it both times. Plus, I already know I love Kaci. And I know I love the SSUUUUNNNNNNNNNNN!!!! I'm going for sure. Even if I don't have a job. Woohoo! Update on plans to follow...

1 comment:

  1. I almost posted this on your facebook, but then I remembered that you wanted more comments on your blog, so... This is the youtube video we were going to look up after the delicious frosty-flavored cake.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6mndRtsS88

    ReplyDelete