Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunshine & Freckles: A charming account from a freckle-faced sun lover

Okay, so I had a really angry post that I wrote while blogger was down, and maybe it's better that it's not posted.

Haha... (nervous laugh)

Anyway, summer is bomb. Let me tell you why.

SUNSHINE. Now, I KNOW I love sunshine... but I think when it's wintery and cold like death I kind of forget just how much I love it. Then I walk outside one day and feel its warm, comforting rays caressing my skin, and I just want to stand there and soak it up FOREVERRRRRRR. There is, seriously, nothing better than that feeling. I have GOT to live in California.. or Florida... or Hawaii... or Texas. Yeah, I think those are my options. I need summer to be the majority of the year. I guess I could go with Ecuador, too.

Sunshine also means that I get a lot of freckles. Now, I used to be annoyed by my freckles. I can't say I ever really HATED them... but I was definitely annoyed by them. I think I've told this anecdote before... but... once I had one of my relatives ask me if I ever tried to wash them off. I think I legitimately thought, for at least half a second, "Will that work??!" Figured that one out pretty quick.

I had another relative, however, tell me they were angel kisses. I like that.


There must be some angels out there that REALLY love me.

5 comments:

  1. A face without freckles is like a night without stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love you and when i think of freckles i think of you and i also think of natasha bedingfield, freckles :) good song <3 lets go to cali this summer or hawaii?? can we get discounted tickets lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. o haha its your second song JK still love this song and i really wish i had as many freckles as you but you taught me to love my freckles

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember when your first freckle appeared! Daddy had taken you to work with him at Deseret Towers lifeguarding & you played in the wading pool and came home with one new freckle! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete