Saturday, February 20, 2010

COMIDA MEXICANA!!!!!!


Okay, so I have a new goal.

One of my favoritest goals I've ever had on my life and you are soon to find out why.

I am going to try and eat at EVERY Mexican food place in Provo. And yes, I'm blogging it. There will be beans. There will be rice. There will be pictures. There will be SALSA. Excited yet?

I'm going to start as if I hadn't eaten at a single Mexican restaurant in Provo. Here is my list:

El Azteca
Bajio
Cafe Del Sol
Cafe Rio
Casa Maya Taqueria y Grill
That one place on state street that I can't remember what it's called but it starts with a "C"
Chunga's
Costa Vida
Del Taco (Yes, it counts)
Diego's
El Gallo Giro
Grill Mex
Los Hermanos
Jacinto's
Joe Vera's
Lenito's
Mexsal
Ozz (it now has Mexican food...)
El Pastorero
Qdoba
Rancherito's
Rosa's Restaurant
Rubio's
Taco Bell
Taco-n-tent
Taco Riendo
Tacos y Mariscos Guanajuato
Las Tarascas
The taqueria on state street at the gas station

...and that's my list so far. I'm keeping my eye out for those little hidden restaurants, so this list could grow. Man this is going to be fun.

2 comments:

  1. Careful!!! I don't want you to get sick!! HAHA! Have fun -- sounds YUMMY to me! In fact it's Mexican food for lunch today if I can talk Robert into it!

    ReplyDelete