Thursday, July 30, 2009

MTC


My mind is still reeling from work tonight. I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Reasons?

1. There are two missionaries (SPANISH) going to Fort Worth on the floor that I work on... and I get to go say hi to them every time I get to work. They love me, I love them... and I've got them so pumped up for Texas. We even got a picture together to show President Thurston. He will eat that up. We also figured out that I will be the sister's great-grandmother.

2. There are people that come to that chat to talk to me. YES! I am there for a reason.. and there are people that I just connect with... right away. It's so amazing being a missionary again.

3. I love the people I work with. They're all so good... and so fun. We're pretty good at keeping each other awake.

4. It keeps me on my toes. It's been a while since I've had to answer some of those hard questions!

5. I remember what's most important.

6. I get to share what I know and LOVE with the whole world!

7. Tengo mas oportunidades para hablar en espaƱol...

Those are just a few I can think of tonight. Looks like I'm getting really into lists... Liel warned me about this...

2 comments:

  1. Estoy orgulloso de ti. Que bueno que tomaste la opportunidad de dejar tu otro trabajo y aceptar una nueva oportunidad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just want you to know that you are AMAZING!!! If everyone loved the gospel as much as you the world would be PERFECT. Glad you are loving life.

    ReplyDelete