Friday, May 8, 2009

My Family

They are weird. I could stop at that sentence, but perhaps I'll continue to explain. Tonight was my lil bro's birthday party, so my mom decided to put on some music. I can't even remember what it was... something like my dad's jazz/pop music from the early 90's. Death. Anyway, I tried to look for something that wouldn't offend the kids' ears too much, and found some "top hits" CD including Sheryl Crow and the Mighty Mighty Bosstones, which was the best I could find. However, my dad has a multiple-disc CD player, and after that CD we got into some 70's party music. Need I say more? Yes, my front room turned into a disco. "Hot Stuff" came on and my dad said "This is mom's theme song," to which I scoffed, but then turned to my mother and saw her nodding her head. Next thing I know they're in the middle of the floor gettin' down. As soon as I figure out how to download the video, it will be posted to the blog. Words alone just simply can't describe the scene that passed before me. And yes, I love them. I plan on doing the same thing to my kids.



My mom begged me not to do this... but I couldn't hep muhsef.

5 comments:

  1. AWWW! I can't wait to see the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha!! I am sooo going to make fun of your mother for that one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think planning on doing that to your kids someday is a pre-requisite to a future happy marriage. Your parents are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that cracks me up! Theyve got some moves!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha ha ha ha haha!! Oh that makes me want to go home really bad!! I miss those kids!
    I can't wait to dance badly on my kids' blogs or whatever crazy cyber social networks my kids use...Maybe you and I could make a video together for them! We've got good moves right? : )

    ReplyDelete